This Hudson Valley Lighting mini pendant epitomizes transitional style with its aged brass finish frame and white glass shade.
Inspired by 1920s trends in lighting design, the Dutchess mini pendant by Hudson Valley Lighting showcases warm and simple antique charm that's elegantly rendered. With a sleekly sculpted frame in an aged brass finish, the true highlight of this piece is the opaque glass shade. When the style shifted in the early century lighting, these shades became popular, especially in schoolhouses - hence the Dutchess's "schoolhouse" glass shape, enhanced with subtle fluting for graceful light diffusement. The classic design of the Dutchess is soft and subtle sophistication, vintage refinement to accentuate the dining room table or illuminate the foyer.
Shop all Hudson Valley
- 14 3/4" high x 12" wide. Round canopy is 4 1/2" wide. Weighs 12 lbs.
- Includes 4-feet of chain and wire. Sloped ceiling adaptable.
- Uses one maximum 100 watt standard-medium base A19 bulb (not included).
- Classic schoolhouse pendant light.
- Part of the Dutchess collection by Hudson Valley.
- Aged brass finish, metal construction. White glass shade.